Welcome to manual pages for Tietoevry DevOps Space. You can read all articles below or in the left menu.
- User manual
- How-to articles
- Basic docker commands
- Certificate renewal for webhosting (Windows IIS)
- Docker GitLab runner installation
- Executing Jenkins jobs when only one way network connection exists
- GNU Screen utility
- How to convert CentOS to RHEL
- How to integrate Jenkins with Gitlab and get builds automated
- How to solve cygwin unprotected key problem?
- How to start with Confluence for beginner
- Integrating Jira with Git
- Jenkins agent setup
- Jenkins cleanup
- Jira Project Admin guide for beginners
- Mount Artifactory repositories using WebDAV
- Multi factor authentication
- SSH Key
- Users provisioning + authorisation and authentication
- Using Artifactory Docker repositories
- Where to find logs and usage graph?
- Frequently asked questions
- Issues troubleshooting articles
- Overview - Self Service vs Support
- Backup service details
Have any questions or problems?
Feel free to contact us. We'd love to hear from you!
or mail us at email@example.com**
Support team hours :
Incidents and Service requests: 8-16 CET/5
Service availability : 24/7 (customers with prepaid on-call)
*Anyone who contacts TDS support for the very first time will also get an account created automatically in TDS Help Center:
Later you can reset his credentials and log in to the support portal. Support portal gives you the possibility to see an overview of your previously and currently open tickets. You can also report new tickets using that portal.
**Emails are automatically processed as issues/tickets or comments/replies to your existing issues.