Welcome to manual pages for Tieto DevOps Space. You can read all articles below or in the left menu.
Standard versus Consultancy work, please check Service SLA.
New users: Step-by-step
Once new user receive an invitation email he/she needs to do sign up and create his/her account.
Next step is to login into TDS portal.
TDS account has to be created by TDS team. If you need to add completely new user, contact support and provide following details:
Go to User management if you are interested in:
Go to Project management if you are interested in:
- Creation/Remove project
- Cloud Resources
- Saas ( Add/Remove Entity, Entity Management)
- Self-management (TDS Stores - Saas, Application, Servers)
- Project detail
Add user to project
Login to portal
Open the project new user should be added to
Click "Users" from the navigation menu on a left side
Click red plus button from the bottom right corner
Start typing user's last name
Add user to entity
- Login to portal
- Open the project new user should be added to
- Click "SAAS" from the navigation menu on a left side
- Now you see overview of all entities available for the project
- Open entity user needs access to
- Click "Users" tab
- Click red plus button from the bottom right corner
- Start typing user's last name
TDS Platform and Portal Responsibilities matrixes for Tieto and Customer
SaaS (managed services)
Self-managed applications (IaaS/PaaS)