|Table of Contents|
Server A server is a virtual machine running in Tieto DevOps Space with installed and configured TDS supported operating system.
Users with Project Owner rights have full responsibility for his/hers her project's Applications, servers management and security protection.
Servers page can be found in the main tab under SaaS and represents a list of virtual servers in projects. Each server in the list has a information about server name, URL, status and Applications (if any).
User The user also can add the server to Favorites by clicking on Star icon in the up-right corner for each server.
|Detail||Basic details about the server including date of creation, authentication type, OS information, a username of the creator of the server|
|Connections||Information about connecting to the server, commonly via SSH or LDAP|
|Applications (if applicable)||List of applications installed on the server|
|Users||Users and their privileges on the server are managed from this page|
|Logs||List of events listed by date|
|Usage||Graphs about the usage of the CPU, RAM and Disk capacity|
|Backups||List of backups, user can enable/disable regular backups of the server|
|Settings||Page A page for changing server status and capacity. Admin can also Delete server from this page|
- step - Login into TDS portal.
- step -
- step - Next page named Store Config displays basic information about the server, estimated price and several checkboxes which can be filled.
User can change:
- hostname (at least 3 characters with at least 1 letter and 1 hypfen "-", maximum characters is 15).
- authentication method (login to the server via ssh)
- the capacity of the server (CPU, RAM and disk capacity)
- step - After all information is filled, clicking on on the Order button will start creating the server. There are several types of information which are already pre-filled but can be changed.
Only some information need needs to be filled.
SSH key management