|Table of Contents|
Single sign-on - SSO
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set login credentials.
TDS authenticated users are also automatically authenticated in all TDS Services until the expiration of the user´s session.
User logout from TDS SSO is automatically logout from all his TDS services which support SSO logout.
Please create a ticket on Support for this purpose.
For some customers, there is a possibility to log into TDS using ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services).
To use this feature, please follow these steps:
- Click on the button ADFS on TDS logon login page (the wording label of the button usually reflect reflects company name).
2. You are going to be redirected to your FS ADFS login page. Use your company SSO credentials there to log in.
3. After that, you are logged to TDS portal you can use available application within portalor other TDS SSO enabled application.
Where is SSO there is also two-factor authentication provided. If ? If enabled then all users will be asked to set up One-time password authenticator on their first login.
Please follow these steps:
- Install one some of the following application. applications or another favourite of yours:
2. Open the application and scan the barcode.QR code:
|Unable to scan? There is also a key code available.|
3. Enter the one-time code provided by the application and click submit to finish the setup.
|QR code is provided only once. In the cause of code lost, please contact Support, who can help you to reset an authenticator.|