Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
|A new Application Store will be gradually introduced and enhanced with new features.|
- The New Single signed on authentication will in future replace all LDAP based authentications in new Application Store.
- Users will have the possibility to define their own application store content and share it in and between projects.
- New functionality will also include container platform support and possibility to define and share applications as containers.
- The new store will also give possibility for users to create own content based on applications from external stores like Bitnami, Docker Hub and others.
|Increased content and container support will be introduced in Q1-2019.|
|TDS team is working on a the next minor release TDS 3.1, which should be available also in Q4 2018.|
- In this release the TDS Server Store has been redesigned to fulfill new customer requests and to provide a more flexible Store concept with more possibilities for users to create and share content.
- The current TDS self-managed Application Store will be out-scoped but the Server Store will include additional scripting features, which will enable installation and setup of user's tools.
- Links to old running self-managed Application will be still available in TDS Portal.
- Access to TDS Servers will be available through SSH authentication only.
|TDS team has prepared a new major release including a new integrated Single sign-on (SSO) feature.|
- The old TDS SSO feature based on CAS technology has been replaced by a new with support of OpenID Connect and SAML.
- Thanks to the implementation of the new TDS SSO, TDS SaaS Services can now be integrated with customer's Active Directory and authentication of users using OAuth 2.0 protocols.
- Users authenticated in TDS are also automatically authenticated in all TDS core SaaS Services until expiration of user's token.
- User authorization is controlled from TDS Portal using proper role assignment on TDS portal level (Customer Area and Projects) and in TDS SaaS Services.
- All TDS SSO communications use protected communication channels to support high security standards.
- Two Factor Authentication is also supported feature in new TDS SSO.
- By implementing the new SSO, TDS follows new technology trends also used by Google, Facebook, Microsoft and others.